Monday, November 10, 2008

BEST chocolate chocolate chocolate BROWNIES!!!


This is a recipe I got from my friend and Nauvoo Sister, Jessica Woahn (currently serving a full-time mission in Washington state), at my bridal shower last April. Tonight was the first time I'd tried it, and may I just say: Wow. I tell you what, wow. They're called "The Best Chocolate Chocolate Chocolate Brownies," (I reproduced her way of writing it in the title of this post) and they really are the best and most chocolatey brownies I have had in quite a while. Plus they are ridiculously easy.

Here's the recipe:

1 pkg. chocolate cake mix
1 large pkg. chocolate pudding mix
1 pkg. (12 oz.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
3 cups milk

Mix ingredients. Spray pan. Cook at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes.

What I did was mix all the dry ingredients, split them in half and save half the bag for later, mix the remaining half with 1 1/2 cups of milk, and bake it in a 9x9 pan. Good thing I halved the recipe, because they were so good I had to have quite a few of them. They have the softest consistency and the richest flavor. Yum, yummy, yummy, yum, Yum!

1 comment:

victoria said...

Hooray for only 4 ingredients! I'll have to give 'em a try.